KEEP YOUR FAITH ALIVE
DURING THE PANDEMIC!
We’ve been through a lot and faced many challenges because of the Pandemic! Our faith in God has been stretched and battered. As we enter a new season it’s time to recharge and invigorate our hearts before we run out of spiritual “gas!” Take advantage of these opportunities to connect with your church family and your God:
- WOMEN’S BIBLE STUDY: Conference call meetingTuesdays,10:30 AM –11:45 AM, We are studying “Fruit of the Spirit” . All ladies are invited to study with us. Contact Kay Jung to join the fun! (240-533-7227)
- GAB Group: The Good and Beautiful Book Group is continuing its spiritual journey! All are welcome to join us. For more information, see Diane Rausch.
- Evening Prayer: Wednesdays at 7 PM. Enjoy the presence of the Holy Spirit as you pray with your brothers and sisters in Christ. Zoom link is emailed Wednesdays.
- Learn more about the Bible: Study the book of 1 Corinthians to learn how a 1st Century church faced its challenges with faith. Date and time to be chosen to accommodate participants. Register through the church office.
- Ancient Ways for Modern Life: Discover the power and depth of ancient Christian spiritual practices to help you face the stresses and temptations of 21st Century life! Experience the healing and regenerative dynamism of fellowship and community. Date and time to be chosen to accommodate participants. Register through the church office.
This new season is a great time to fill your spiritual tank!